Sorel Caribou Men's Winter Snow Boots
The original Sorel Caribou is often imitated but never equaled. Only Sorel designs the real deal with timeless styling for all-purpose winter work and play! There is a good reason every company seems to make their own version of this boot - it is simply the best. This timeless pac boot will be a mainstay in your winter footwear arsenal for years to come. Nothing comes close to the original Sorel Caribou!
Typically runs true to size to a half size large. Available in whole sizes only.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Weight 2.5 lbs per boot
- Materials Waterproof nubuck leather with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Base > 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
> EVA midsole inserts
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.