Sorel Caribou Men's Winter Snow Boots - FINAL SALE
The original Sorel Caribou is often imitated but never equaled. Only Sorel designs the real deal with timeless styling for all-purpose winter work and play! There is a good reason every company seems to make their own version of this boot - it is simply the best. This timeless pac boot will be a mainstay in your winter footwear arsenal for years to come. Nothing comes close to the original Sorel Caribou!
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size to a half size large.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Weight 2.5 lbs per boot
- Materials Waterproof nubuck leather with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Base > 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
> EVA midsole inserts
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.