Sorel Caribou Women's Winter Snow Boots
The original Sorel Caribou, often imitated but never equaled. If you want the real deal with timeless styling - this is it! The Sorel Caribou has been around for decades - and for good reason. This is a heavy-duty, blizzard-beating, snowdrift-tackling, waterproof, timelessly cool snow boot.
Typically runs true to size to a half size large.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Weight 2 lbs per boot
- Materials Waterproof nubuck leather with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Base > Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
> 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.