Sorel Caribou Women's Winter Snow Boots - FINAL SALE
The original Sorel Caribou, often imitated but never equaled. If you want the real deal with timeless styling - this is it! The Sorel Caribou has been around for decades - and for good reason. This is a heavy-duty, blizzard-beating, snowdrift-tackling, waterproof, timelessly cool snow boot.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size to a half size large.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Weight 2 lbs per boot
- Materials Waterproof nubuck leather with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Base > Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
> 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.