Sorel Caribou Wool Men's Winter Snow Boots - FINAL SALE
The Sorel Caribou is a classic. It has dominated the winter boot market for decades, and while it is often imitated, nothing is as good as the real thing. The Sorel Caribou Wool men's winter boots takes the original pac boot and improves upon it with a liner made out of 100% wool for the ultimate in comfort and warmth.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size to a half size large.
Free shipping to the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Weight 2.5 lbs per boot
- Materials Waterproof full-grain leather
- Base > Waterproof vulcanized rubber base
> 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
> EVA midsole inserts
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm wool InnerBoot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Cold winter days for outdoor work or outdoor play.