Sorel Intrepid Explorer XT Men's Winter Snow Boots
It doesn't get much more extreme than the Intrepid Explorer XT from Sorel! This rugged snow boot has a removable 13mm removable inner boot, rated up to a whopping -100°F. This seriously hefty winter boot is built to withstand deep snow and frigid temperatures thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction, a built-in gaiter and multi-directional lug outsole for ultimate traction. Everything you'd want in a well constructed extreme snow boot is packed into the Intrepid Explorer XT by Sorel.
Typically runs true to size. Available in whole sizes only. Half sizes should order up.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 15.5 inches
- Weight 3 lbs per boot
- Materials > Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile upper
> Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- Base > Multi-directional rubber lug outsole to enhance traction
> 12mm EVA internal midsole
> Removable 13mm SOREL Meltdown Midsole
- Comfort Range -70°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 13mm ThermoPlus felt inner boot with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Closure Lacing with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.