Sorel Snowlion XT Women's Winter Snow Boots
Sorel's Snowlion XT is a tall, 13.5 inch, snow boot that is ready for the coldest conditions. These boots are perfect for blazing a trail in the powder or shoveling the driveway during winter's snowiest storms. Lock the snow collar and love your warm, dry feet no matter how long you stay outside. The PU coated upper resists wind and water while the lightweight injection molded shell and Omni-Heat™ reflective inner boot lining give you thermal protection from the cold. Winter is fun...especially when your boots keep you ready to enjoy the season.
Typically runs true to size. Available in whole sizes only.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 13.5 inches
- Weight 2 lbs per boot
- Materials > Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper
> Built-in gaiter
- Base > Waterproof thermal rubber base
> 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
> Built on women's specific last
> Multi-directional rubber lug outsole to enhance your traction
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm Sorel Recycled Felt Liner with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Water Resistance Water and wind resistant upper, waterproof base
- Closure Pull-on with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.