The North Face ThermoBall Utility Mid Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
We love the combination of bright colors, modern style, and lightweight comfort that The North Face ThermoBall Mid women's boot brings to the table! This mid-calf women's winter boot is water-resistant to repel the elements. Lightweight ThermoBall synthetic insulation mimics the cozy warmth of down, but actually retains heat when it gets wet, keeping your feet warm. A supportive OrthoLite footbed and grippy base keeps you trudging through snowdrifts in confident, cushioned comfort!
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size to one size small.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Circumference 15 inches
- Weight 1 lb 3 oz per boot
- Materials > Waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck leather upper
> PET ripstop detail on upper
> Secondary lace option
- Base > Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs
> Waterproof, injection-molded TPR shell
- Comfort Range 10°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Lightweight PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation
- Water Resistance 100% Waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear All around winter boot wear!