Timberland Earthkeepers Mount Hope Mid Women's Boots
Sporty and chic, the Mount Hope women's winter boot from Timberland combines the classic look of a Timberland boot with just the right amount of insulation to make them a perfect choice for walking college campuses or city streets. The Mount Hope isn't too tall - just the right height to wear either over or under a pair of jeans. The laces make them easy to get on and off and offer added support and adjustable fit. The Timberland Mt. Hope is fully waterproof and has a great, sticky tread, which makes it the ideal boot for anyone who has to walk a lot in the winter, and needs a reliable, practical, comfortable - and cute! - pair of boots.
The Mount Hope is also available in wide width!
Typically runs true to size to 1/2 size small.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9.5 inches
- Circumference 15 inches
- Weight 1.7 lbs per pair
- Materials > Premium waterproof leather and fabric upper
> D-ring lacing system
- Base > Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
> Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
> Durable Green Rubber (42% recycled) lug outsole for durability and traction
- Comfort Range 10°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation
> Fleece lining keep feet warm and comfortable
- Water Resistance Waterproof, breathable inner membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Stylish everyday wear