Timberland Earthkeepers Mount Hope Mid Women's Boots
Sporty and chic, the Mount Hope women's winter boot from Timberland combines the classic look of a Timberland boot with just the right amount of insulation to make them a perfect choice for walking college campuses or city streets. The Mount Hope isn't too tall - just the right height to wear either over or under a pair of jeans. The laces make them easy to get on and off and offer added support and adjustable fit. The Timberland Mt. Hope is fully waterproof and has a great, sticky tread, which makes it the ideal boot for anyone who has to walk a lot in the winter, and needs a reliable, practical, comfortable - and cute! - pair of boots.
The Mount Hope is also available in wide width!
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9.5 inches
- Circumference 15 inches
- Weight 1.7 lbs per pair
- Materials > Premium waterproof leather and fabric upper
> D-ring lacing system
- Base > Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
> Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
> Durable Green Rubber (42% recycled) lug outsole for durability and traction
- Comfort Range 10°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation
> Fleece lining keep feet warm and comfortable
- Water Resistance Waterproof, breathable inner membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Stylish everyday wear