Timberland Earthkeepers Willowood Black Women's Winter Boots | Free Two-Day Shipping! - FINAL SALE
For a sporty, vintage, absolutely awesome new addition to your winter wardrobe, look no further than the new Timberland Willowood! We love the combination of the leather and suede upper with the fleece cuff and lacing, and how practical this boot is. It looks ready to take on a snow storm, a ski lodge, a college campus - all while keeping your feet warm and dry. 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation and a waterproof membrane means you don't have to worry about taking the wrong step into a puddle or worry about cold toes when you're out and about.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs 1/2 size small, on the narrow side of average.
On Final Sale for a Limited Time Only!
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Circumference 15 inches
- Weight 3 lbs per pair
- Materials > Waterproof leather and suede upper
> Waterproof membrane
- Base > Durable Green Rubber (42% recycled) lug outsole for durability and traction
> Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
> Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
- Comfort Range 0°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation
> Fleece lining keeps feet warm and comfortable
- Water Resistance 100% Waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Stylish everyday wear