Timberland Schazzberg Mid Insulated Waterproof Men's Winter Boots
The Timberland Schazzberg Mid takes the iconic look of a Timberland classic and makes it dressier, classier, and more suited for the office or a night out than a construction site. Made from premium leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery, this waterproof men's winter boot is insulated with 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for the perfect level of warmth, making it ideal for both indoor/outdoor wear. A Vibram® rubber outsole provides solid tread on slush, rain, sleet, snow, and any other winter obstacles you may encounter.
For a similar model with additional insulation, check out the Timberland Schazzberg High!
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 6.5 inches
- Weight 1 lb 6 oz per boot
- Materials > Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper from a LWG rated tannery
> Wool fabric collar
> Fully gusseted tongue
> Climapath™ technology vents moisture out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Base > Vibram® rubber outsole
> OrthoLite® cushioned footbed
- Comfort Range 10°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Water Resistance Waterproof, breathable inner membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear From hitting the trails in the winter, to heading to the office on a snowy day