ULU Ila Shearling Women's Winter Boots
One of our favorite things about ULU is its ability to perfectly blend fashion and function, and the ULU Ila is certainly no exception! This mid-calf women's winter boot can be pulled on with ease and laced to your liking for a tighter fit. Step in confidence (and without fear of slipping!) thanks to a sturdy rubber sole, and stay warm and dry nestled in cozy wool-lined comfort. Want to switch it up a bit? The ULU IIla comes with both cotton and leather laces for a slightly different look.
Typically runs small. If you wear a half size, order the next whole size. If you wear a whole size, order the next size up. For example, a size 7.5 should order size 8. Size 8 should order size 9.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 7 inches
- Weight 1 lb 4 oz per boot
- Materials > Water resistant natural pebble-grain leather and soft leather uppers
> Elk skin heel counter
> Wool lining
> Two sets of laces: one US-made leather lace and one waxed cotton lace
- Base > Dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
> EVA midsole
> Plastic shank for added stability and flexibility
- Comfort Range 0°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 100% natural New Zealand sheep's wool
- Water Resistance Water resistant upper and waterproof rubber base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Everyday cold weather wear, Apres-ski, shopping around town