ULU Nanuq Shearling Women's Winter Boots
ULU is back, baby, and it's back with some of the most functional and stylish boots we've seen in quite some time! One of the contenders vying for the spot right next to your front door this season is the ULU Nanuq, a tall, water-resistant winter boot perfect for cold weather wear. Soft suede and leather uppers combine with cozy New Zealand wool and a supportive footbed for comfort, warmth, and serious fashionability on all of your snowy adventures.
Typically runs small. If you wear a half size, order the next whole size. If you wear a whole size, order the next size up. For example, a size 7.5 should order size 8. Size 8 should order size 9.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 13 inches
- Weight 1 lb 8 oz per boot
- Materials > Water resistant suede, natural pebble-grain leather and soft leather uppers
> Elk leather trim
> Wool lining and collar
> Two sets of laces: one US-made leather lace and one waxed cotton lace
- Base > Dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
> EVA midsole
> Plastic shank for added stability and flexibility
- Comfort Range 0°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 100% natural New Zealand sheep's wool
- Water Resistance Water resistant upper and waterproof rubber base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Everyday cold weather wear, Apres-ski, shopping around town