ULU Nuna Shearling Women's Winter Boots
Reminiscent of the iconic ULU Akna, the updated ULU Nuna Shearling reboot is now constructed of 100% faux fur but is every bit as cozy as the original. We love a winter boot that speaks for itself; in this case the Nuna makes a strong fashion statement even if it's paired with your LBP, that little black Patagonia we all have. ULU is at the top of our list for snow boot brands that look amazing and are super warm - thanks to its shearling lining and a solid rubber base that extends the distance between your feet and the cold ground below. ULU is also a top choice winter boot for women who have foot problems. It easily accommodates an orthotic and has a shank for added stability and support. Substance aside, we love the finishing touches, two sets of laces and a really cute ULU logo lace keeper!
Typically runs 1/2 to a full size large.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9.5 inches
- Weight 1 lb 4 oz per boot
- Materials > Faux fur upper with water resistant leather mud guard
> Elk skin pull loop
> 100% natural New Zealand sheep’s wool lining
> Two sets of laces: one US-made leather lace and one waxed cotton lace
- Base > Dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
> EVA midsole
> Plastic shank for added stability and flexibility
- Comfort Range 0°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 100% natural New Zealand sheep's wool
- Water Resistance Water resistant upper and waterproof rubber base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Everyday cold weather wear, Apres-ski, shopping around town, dog walking