ULU Tupik Men's Winter Boots
A classic men's shearling boot, the ULU Tupik is a handsome combination of rich leather and simple detail. Its deep color makes it stand out from the crowd; the pull-on tabs add just enough color to keep things interesting. ULU's greatest asset across all of their winter boot models is its dual density rubber outsole. It's the outsole that makes ULU boots that much warmer than other boots you might choose for your everyday snow boots. The solid rubber and deeper tread keep your feet away from the cold ground. That cozy layer of shearling doesn't hurt either. True ULU gurus know that wearing them barefoot, even in sub-zero weather, creates your own secret furnace, right at the tips of your toes. Another ULU benefit - their shearling footbed is a touch above the rest, and it's easy to add your own orthotic if your feet have specific needs. Comfy, masculine and rugged, the ULU Tupik is a boot to behold.
Typically runs small. If you wear a half size, order the next whole size. If you wear a whole size, order the next size up. For example, a size 9.5 should order size 10. Size 10 should order size 11.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Materials > US Bison leather upper
> Elk leather pull loops
> Wool lining
- Base > Dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
> EVA midsole
> Plastic shank for added stability and flexibility
- Comfort Range 0°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 100% natural New Zealand sheep's wool
- Water Resistance Waterproof base and water resistant upper
- Closure Pull-On
- When To Wear Urban or mountain snowy day wear